Tuesday 2 December 2014

New HHP Album #MotswakoHighSchool



2015 poses to be an exciting year for Jabulani Tsambo, popularly known as HHP. The hip hop star is not only releasing his much anticipated follow up album but will also be celebrating an enormous milestone in his career. 2015 marks the 15 year anniversary of HHP as a successful solo hip hop recording artist, a feat never before achieved by any artist in the genre.

HHP is not one to follow trends, but has instead sustained his career by being the one that goes against convention and his latest offering is no different. “Motswako High School” is set to be released on the 31st December 2014, just in time to usher in the celebratory 15 years celebrations. This is a very unconventional release date but there is nothing conventional about anything that HHP does. The album features a wide array of sounds, styles and collaborations to cater for all his fans while maintaining that signature Jabba feel. This is an authentic Motswako album.

“I am very excited about this album. It’s nothing like any of the albums that are currently out and that’s what I love about it. This album is a culmination of all my years of experience and I’m taking my fans back to the essence of what has given me the longevity in this industry. I’m no longer competing with others, I’m now running my own race” says HHP.

He perfected the art of performing a hip hop set with a band, successfully displayed the skill of using a sample, created the prototype of an electrifying stage performance entails, and broke down borders with memorable international collaborations… HHP created the template that is used by many today and will be used by many others for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment